Blueberry CrepesFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups milk shopping list
- 1-2/3 cups flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon almond extract shopping list
- 2 tablespoons oil shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 1 cup cottage cheese shopping list
- 1 cup frozen blueberries thawed mashed and sweetened shopping list
- 1/2 cup blueberry yogurt shopping list
- whipped cream and fresh blueberries for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Cream eggs and milk then whisk flour in slowly then stir in extract and oil.
- Pour 2-1/2 tablespoons batter into crepe pan heated to medium high temperature.
- Tilt pan to coat with batter then cook one side only until lightly brown.
- Flip upside down on paper towel then allow to cool.
- Combine cottage cheese and blueberries
- Lay each crepe on plate dusted with powder sugar then fill with cottage cheese mixture.
- Fold over each side then decorate top with yogurt, whipped cream and fresh blueberries.
- Serve immediately.