Green Chili and Chicken EnchiladasFrom superdeluxe 6 years ago
- 1 whole chicken (3-31/2 LBS) Skin & extra fat removed shopping list
- 2 Cups fozen corn shopping list
- 10 oz fresh spinach shopping list
- 1 cup light sour cream shopping list
- 2 cans diced, fire roasted green chilis shopping list
- 4 cloves garlice, minced shopping list
- 6 green onions sliced shopping list
- 1 can black olives, quartered shopping list
- 1 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1 cup jack cheese, shredded shopping list
- salt & pepper to taste shopping list
- 18 corn tortillas shopping list
- Sauce: shopping list
- 2 10 cans green enchilada sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup light sour cream shopping list
- 1 cup slasa verde shopping list
- 1/2 chicken broth shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded jack cheese for sprinkling on top shopping list
How to make it
- 1 Remove skin and extra fat from whole chicken, place in large pot, cover with cold water and bring to a oil and simmer until chicken is cooked through. Remove chicken and allow to cool, bone and shred.
- 2 In a large bowl combine corn, chopped spinach, green chilis, garlic, sour cream, olives, cheeses, shredded chicken and broth. Mix to combine well. Taste and add salt and pepper to season.
- 3 pray 2,9x13 pans with non-stick. Divide filling into 18 corn tortillas, roll filling into tortillas and place seam side down, you should have 9 in each pan.
- 4 In a medium bowl, combine enchilada sauce, sour cream, salsa verde amd broth. Mix until well combined and there are no lumps. Divide in half pouring over each enchilada, sprinkle pans with remaining shredded cheese and bake in a 350 degree oven for 45 minutes. Serve hot!
The Cooksuperdeluxe Vancouver, WA
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!