Buttermilk CheesecakeFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Melt 1/2 cup butter then add cracker crumbs, cornmeal and 1/4 cup sugar mixing thoroughly.
- Pour it into greased spring form pan and press into bottom and partially up sides.
- Bake 10 minutes then remove from oven and set aside.
- Cream remaining butter and sugar with cheese until smooth then add buttermilk and vanilla.
- Beat until well mixed then add eggs and beat slowly until combined.
- Pour batter into crust and bake 20 minutes then turn oven to 300 and bake 30 minutes more.
- Turn oven to 200 and bake 20 minutes then cool completely and chill for several hours.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating2 people
I just made this cake a few days ago using your recipe. It was great! Your recipe is so easy to follow, I like how you typed it out in short little steps instead of one big jumbled paragraph. Thanks so much!LAdelle in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!