Honey Sesame Chicken ThighsFrom sarahbearizzle 7 years ago
- 10 chicken thighs with or without skin (about 4 lbs) shopping list
- 1 cup honey shopping list
- 1/2 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tbls lemon juice shopping list
- 3/4 cup sesame seeds shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 1 tsp grated ginger root shopping list
- fresh ground salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the all ingredients except chicken thighs. Dip the chicken into the mixture to coat, then place in a lightly greased baking dish.
- Bake for about 50 minutes to an hour, until the chicken is cooked though and the sauce is caramelized.