BBQ Chicken in a Paper BagFrom shotzbybarb 5 years ago
- 3 lb. fryer (cut up) shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- Sauce: shopping list
- 3 Tbsp ketchup shopping list
- 3 Tbsp vinegar shopping list
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1 Tsp salt, mustard, chili powder and paprika shopping list
- 2 Tbsp Worchester sauce shopping list
- 1/2 Tsp red pepper shopping list
- 4 Tbsp water shopping list
- 2 Tbsp butter shopping list
- 3 Tbsp brown sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Grease inside of a medium sized heavy paper bag (like from the grocery store).
- Dip each piece of chicken in sauce thoroughly and place in sack.
- Pour remaining sauce over chicken and fold sack to keep the sauce in.
- Place in covered roaster (I just covered my roaster in aluminum foil) and cook at 475 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Turn control down to 350 degrees and cook 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Do NOT look at chicken until done. After taking out of over place on a broiler safe sheet and broil for a few minutes for crisping and browning. Enjoy!
The Cookshotzbybarb Winter Park, FL
The Rating6 people
I Like the "5"FORK!!!!! ingredients
AND the FUN method of preparing
~*~mjcmcook~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
I will try this sounds great!!iamcharmed in Orlando loved it
peek-a-boo chicken! Mmmmmmjett2whit in Union City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!