Spicy Shrimp Cocktail with Tomato and CilantroFrom sufia 3 years ago
- 2 cups tomato juice shopping list
- So yummy!1 cup bottled clam juice shopping list
- ½ cup sherry wine vinegar shopping list
- 20 large cilantro sprigs shopping list
- 2 Serrano chiles or Jalapeño chiles, cut in half shopping list
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 2 pounds uncooked large shrimp, peeled, de-veined shopping list
- 1 large tomato, chopped shopping list
- 2 green onions, chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sugar shopping list
- lime wedges and/or avocado shopping list
How to make it
- 1.Combine tomato juice, clam juice, vinegar, cilantro sprigs, chilies and worcestershire sauce in medium saucepan.
- 2.Boil until sauce is slightly thickened and reduced to 1⅔ cups, about 30 minutes.
- 3.Strain into a medium bowl.
- 4.Heat oil in large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- 5.Add shrimp and sauté until just cooked through, about 4 minutes.
- 7.Add shrimp, tomato, green onions, chopped cilantro, lime juice and sugar to sauce.
- 8.Season with salt and pepper.
- 9.Chill until cold, at least 3 hours. (Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and keep chilled.)
- 10.Garnish with lime wedges and/or avocado.
The Cooksufia JP, INDIA
The Rating5 people
Really Wonderful "5"FORK!!!!!
~Photo~FLAGGED!!!!!mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
Yes, different but delicious, I think. Refreshing comes to mind. Thanks for the post. RJelgourmand in Apia loved it
Very good!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!