Oatmeal Chocolate Chunk CookiesFrom ozrocks 5 years ago
How to make it
- Bake cookies at 180 degree oven ( 160 forced-fan oven ).
- Line your baking tray with baking paper.
- Beat the butter & sugar together.
- Add in the egg and vanilla.
- Sift flour and baking powder over the mixture.
- Add in oats and chocolate ( you can use choc chips or chunks of cut up chocolate ). I usually just use milk chocolate chips.
- Roll tablespoons of the mix into balls.
- Place on baking tray and bake :o)
- Very yummy!