Lindas Swedish Gingerbread CookiesFrom ozrocks 5 years ago
- 1/4 c water shopping list
- 1/3 c syrup or molasses shopping list
- 1.5 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ground cardamon shopping list
- 1/4 tsp black pepper - optional shopping list
- 1/4 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 100 g butter shopping list
- 3/4 c sugar shopping list
- 2.5 c flour shopping list
- Makes 20 cookies shopping list
How to make it
- Mix butter, sugar and syrup together.
- Add spices and baking soda, then water & finally part of the flour.
- Mix in the rest of the flour.
- Let the dough sit overnight, wrapped in foil in the fridge.
- Roll the dough as thin as possible using flour.
- Cut out figures - preferable Christmas designs, hearts, stars, etc.
- Bake in oven for about 5 minutes at 200-225 degrees ( 400-425 ).
- Watch it as they burn fast once they start.
- Enjoy! Linda loves this recipe and so do her kids. Looking forward to making them.