Frozen Pink Lemonade Sundae PieFrom cuzpat 4 years ago
- 1 9-inch pie shell or graham cracker crust shopping list
- 1 pk 3-oz cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 cn sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporate milk) shopping list
- 1/2 c Bottled lemon juice shopping list
- 6 To 8 drops red food coloring shopping list
- 2 c 1 pint whipping cream, whipped shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, beat cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Stir in bottled lemon juice and food coloring. Fold in whipped cream. Pour into prepared pie shell. Freeze or chill 6 hours or until firm. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Garnish as desired. - Freeze leftovers. - Makes one 9-inch pie.
The Cookcuzpat Sikeston, Mo
The Rating5 people
Nice desert desert you got here Cuzpat but you forgot the bloody rum again. Chuckle. RJelgourmand in Apia loved it
Very very good!goodeat in Benton loved it
Have to try ithungrybear in Miner loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!