Soft Polenta with MascarponeFrom shandy 6 years ago
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter shopping list
- 1/2 small onion, minced shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 4 cups chicken stock shopping list
- 2 cups polenta shopping list
- 1/4 cup mascarpone cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper shopping list
- freshly chopped parsley, for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook until the onion is translucent, about 5 minutes. Add the chicken stock and bring to a simmer.
- Slowly whisk in the polenta. Reduce the heat to low and cook, stirring frequently, until the polenta is thick, about 2 hours (adjust the consistency with water or stock, if necessary).
- Remove from the heat and whisk in the mascarpone, parmesan and the remaining 4 tablespoons butter. Season with salt and pepper and garnish with parsley
The Cookshandy Port Orchard, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!