Roast Beef ChimichangasFrom goodeat 3 years ago
- 1/2 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1/2 tsp minched garlic shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil or canola oil shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups shredded roast beef shopping list
- 1 can (2 1/4 oz) sliced ripe olives,drained shopping list
- 1/2 cup salsa shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 6 flour tortillas (10 in) shopping list
- oil for deep frying shopping list
How to make it
- In a large skillet, saute onion and garlic in oil for 1-2 minutes or until tender. Add the roast beef, olives, salsa and cumin.
- Cook and stir over medium heat for 4-6 minutes or until heated through. Stir in cheese. Remove from the heat.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup meat mixture off center in each tortilla. Fold sides and ends over filling and roll up; secure with a toothpick. Repeat.
- In an electric skillet or deep fat fryer, heat oil to 375. Fry chimichangas for 2-3 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Drain on paper towels. Discard toothpicks.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookgoodeat Benton, MO
The Rating5 people
Goodeat ya got some great ones to day thanks for sharing with me high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Good onehungrybear in Miner loved it
Great recipes! this is very goodsuperfoodman in Metropolis loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!