Lindys MeatloafFrom sosousme 6 years ago
- 2 pounds lean ground beef shopping list
- 1/2 pound lean ground pork shopping list
- 1 large onion, finely diced shopping list
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup chopped parsley (depends on how much you love parsley) shopping list
- 2 eggs lightly beaten shopping list
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup Italian style breadcrumbs (start with the 1/2 cup and work up as needed) shopping list
- 1/2 cup (approximately) ketchup shopping list
- 2 to 3 tablespoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce shopping list
- salt and pepper, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Place all the ingredients into a large bowl and using your clean hands mix well. To test the flavors, take a small spoonful; form it into a meatball, and put into a microwave safe dish, microwave for 30 seconds. Taste; adjust your seasonings as needed. If the meatball falls apart add a bit more of the breadcrumbs.
- Put into a 9 x 11x 2 casserole pan. Pat it together to form an oblong loaf, it should sit in the middle of the pan. Do not use a loaf pan.
- Place in a 350 degree oven and cook for about 2 hours, or until cooked through. Allow to sit 10 - 15 minutes before slicing.