On The Grill Pork Chops with Jalapeno JellyFrom superfoodman 5 years ago
How to make it
- To make the marinade, combine the olive oil, rosemary, lime juice and jalapeno jelly in a bowl and whisk them together.
- Place the pork chops and marinade in a plastic bag. Remove the air from the bag, seal and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Prepare and preheat your grill or broiler.
- Remove the chops from the marinade and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the chops 2 to 3 inches above the white coals or under the broiler and cook the meat on both sides (3 to 4 minutes for medium rare) turning frequently so the marinade doesn't burn.
- Place 2 chops on each plate and serve warm.
The Cooksuperfoodman Metropolis, IL
The Rating6 people
Nice touch. I can't get jalapeno jelly here, which is okay, so I'll grab a couple fresh jalapenos off the bush out back, seed them and chop'em real fine. The flavor will be great. This recipe happens on Sunday. Thanks for the post. RJelgourmand in Apia loved it
These sound wonderful!pleclare in Framingham loved it
Sound delish! high 5!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!