Mushroom QuesadillasFrom choclytcandy 4 years ago
- 2 whole red onions shopping list
- 1 whole To 2 Whole Green And red bell peppers shopping list
- 3 whole zucchini shopping list
- 10 whole white mushrooms shopping list
- 1 dash red wine shopping list
- 5 Tablespoons Or More Of butter shopping list
- 2 cups (more Or Less) Shredded monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 1 package flour tortillas shopping list
How to make it
- First, thinly slice the red onions, bell peppers, zucchini (on the diagonal) and the mushrooms. Heat 1 tablespoon of butter in a nice hot skillet. Next, you are going to cook each vegetable individually.
- When the skillet is good and hot and the butter is just starting to brown, throw in the onions. Stir and cook until they get quite brown, about 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from the skillet and add another tablespoon of butter to the skillet. Throw in the green pepper and cook until blackish/brown. Follow with the red bell peppers, again until nicely browned.
- Add another tablespoon of butter and make sure your skillet is very hot. Throw in the zucchini and again, cook until it had a nice brownish/black color starting to emerge. Remove from the skillet, add another tablespoon of butter and throw in the mushrooms. While they are cooking, add a splash of red wine. Cook for 3 or 4 minutes. Remove and set aside with the rest of the vegetables.
- In a skillet over medium-low heat melt a nice coating of butter. One at a time place the tortillas into the pan with the butter, turning them once. Cook until golden on both sides. Repeat with the remaining tortillas, adding butter as you go. Set all browned tortillas on a plate.
- Assemble the quesadillas by placing the desired ingredients inside each tortilla. Start and end with a helping of cheese, which will help “seal” your quesadilla so it doesn’t fall apart when you eat it.
- Place all quesadillas on a baking sheet and bake in a 375-degree oven for 10 to 15 minutes. Serve with pico de gallo, guacamole and sour cream. Enjoy!
The Cookchoclytcandy IN
- Not added to any groups yet!