Lemon Rice SoupFrom ginger 6 years ago
How to make it
- First bring broth to a boil.
- Then just emove from heat.
- Them you want to take some mix with egg when mixed.
- Now you want to pour egg and broth back in soup.
- Next you want to stir until egg is cooked.
- Then you want to add the juice and the pulp from lemon, rice, salt, cream of chicken (optional) and pepper.
- Finally you can garnish with parsley.
People Who Like This Dish 19
- dftns107 Nowhere, Us
- Natina Saskatoon, Canada
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- longstaffc Saskatoon, CA
- sooby Brampton, CA
- goddessofrandomthoughts Washington, DC
- jakartainflames Jakarta, Indonesia
- woodster Skiatook, OK
- daidaismoma Langley, CA
- Plus 9 othersFrom around the world!