Pork Tenderloin Muffin SandwichesFrom rottman 3 years ago
How to make it
- Grill the marinated pork tenderloin (these come pre-packaged) until the inner temperature exceeds 170F. Remove from grill.
- Slice diagonally into 1/16th inch thick, or smaller, cuts.
- Toast the English muffins. As they come out of the toaster, butter each half and pile on the sliced pork tenderloin. Add a squirt or two of the Sweet Heat Chipotle sauce.
- Serve with french fries, or chips.
- Works great with left over pork tenderloin. Just cut and reheat the meat in a microwave before making the sandwiches.
- Makes 6 or more sandwiches.
The Cookrottman Nottingham, MD
The Rating4 people
High 5!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
Flaming red tonsils, Rottman. A great lookin sandi here. Going to have to find out what this Hot squeeze stuff is though. I reckon a lief or two of iceberg, or a bit of watercress wouldn't go amiss on this. Thanks. RJelgourmand in Apia loved it
Love this! Thanks.maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!