CITRUS CHICKEN AND RICEFrom tnacndn 8 years ago
How to make it
- Cook chicken in nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 10 min. or until browned.
- Set chicken aside.
- Add broth, orange juice, onion and rice.
- Heat to a boil.
- Cover and cook over low heat 10 min.
- Return chicken to skillet.
- Replace cover.
- Cook 10 min. or until chicken is done.
- Stir in parsley and top with orange slices.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating3 people
Sounds like a nice dinner. What I also like about it is that it seems easy and quick to prepare. The orange juice wiould give such a nice flavor. I will definitely try this. Thank you!angelica14 in St Petersburg loved it
I made this. It was good but bland. I will make it again and add lemon pepper and perhaps brown basmati rice.bberner1948 in Kalamazoo loved it