Egg RollsFrom erovegno 7 years ago
- 1-2 Pks egg roll Wrappers shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 Bag bean sprouts shopping list
- 1 head cabbage shopping list
- 1 head broccoli shopping list
- 1 bag Baby shrimp" If desired" shopping list
- 1 onion shopping list
- 1 bell pepper “red" shopping list
- 1 bell pepper “green" shopping list
- 1/2 cup soy sauce shopping list
- Pinch salt shopping list
- Pinch pepper shopping list
- 1 Tab butter shopping list
- ________________________ shopping list
- egg wash shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 oz milk shopping list
How to make it
- Heat up a large sauce pan or if you have it a wok. Add your butter, and your onion, bell peppers, cabbage, and the broccoli. After all has softened add you bean sprouts. If you’re using shrimp add now. Once shrimp is heated then you can then add your eggs and mix until the eggs have scrambled, now add the soy sauce, salt and pepper.
- Taste and add seasoning as needed.
- Once mixture is to your liking, you may want to strain it some.
- After straining take out your eggroll wrappers and scoop about a 1/4-1/2 cup into the wrapper. Fold then sides in and then with the side closest to you lift and fold around the mixture and tuck in so the mixture is nicely shaped, now add your egg wash to the top end of the eggroll wrapper and finish your roll.
- At this point you are ready to either deep fry or bake.
- Cook till golden brown.
- Enjoy!! Don't forget to dip in some sweet and sour sauce
The Cookerovegno Pueblo, CO
- Not added to any groups yet!