Crockpot Southwestern Barbecue Style ChickenFrom hungrybear 5 years ago
- 2 to 2 1/2 pounds chicken breasts, thighs and/or legs, skinned shopping list
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce shopping list
- 2 Tbsp jalapeno pepper jelly shopping list
- 2 Tbsp lime or lemon juice shopping list
- 2 Tbsp quick cooking tapioca shopping list
- 1 tsp brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp ground cumin shopping list
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper shopping list
- Rinse chicken; pat dry. Set chicken aside. shopping list
How to make it
- In crockpot, combine tomato sauce, jelly, lime juice, tapioca, brown sugar, cumin and red pepper.
- Place chicken atop sauce mixture meat side down.
- Cover; cook on low 6 to 7 hours or high 3 to 3 1/2 hours
The Cookhungrybear Miner, MO
The Rating5 people
Yummy. Do you make your own pepper jelly. I am looking for a good recipe for thatkarlyn255 in Ypsilanti loved it
Wow! love this one! high 5cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
I really like this recipes!!superfoodman in Metropolis loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!