White Clam Sauce with LinguineFrom lynnthomas 4 years ago
- 1/2 pound linguine, cooked shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoon parsley, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano shopping list
- 1/4 cup white wine shopping list
- 1 cup clam juice (bottled) shopping list
- 3/4 cup clams, minced (canned) shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta, drain, rinse and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a heavy skillet over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and cook for one minute.
- Add the parsley, oregano, wine, and clam juice.
- Bring to just a boil.
- Add the clams and cooked pasta.
- Cook until just heated.
- Serve warm.
The Cooklynnthomas Conway, AR
The Rating4 people
Love this!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
Hay Lynn: This is a great post. I get fresh clams from the village boys here and make something very similar. My wife and daughter kept complaining that the sauce wouldn't stick to the pasta so I came up with Creamy White Clam Sauce Recipe, which you...moreelgourmand in Apia loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!