Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle SoupFrom kristopher 7 years ago
- 4 c cooked chicken, chopped up shopping list
- 1 c celery, diced shopping list
- 2 tspn herbes (I used chervil, chives, parsley, and tarragon) shopping list
- 1 c carrots, diced shopping list
- 1/2 c frozen peas shopping list
- 1 c onions, diced shopping list
- 4 (14 oz) cans chicken broth shopping list
- 2 (10 3/4 oz) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 2 c egg noodles, cooked shopping list
- salt, to taste shopping list
- pepper, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Pull the skin off your chicken and cut up the meat.
- Put your celery, onions, carrots, peas and chicken in the slow cooker.
- Stir in your broth, herbs, and mushroom soup.
- Season with a little salt and pepper (to your tastes).
- Cover this and cook it for 3-4 hours on *high* OR 8 hours on *low*.
- When it is finished, mix in your noodles and season a bit.
People Who Like This Dish 59
The Cookkristopher San Francisco, CA
The Rating7 people
I LOVE slow cooker recipes. I am always looking for good ones ( the slow cooker is my friend) :>)
I WILL try this soon! Thanks for posting it!helewes in Newton loved it
This is asked for weekly in my house! It is so good.helewes in Newton loved it
Perfect for School Vacation Week! *wink*pink in USA loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!