Betty Crocker Peanut Butter CookiesFrom ozrocks 5 years ago
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup shortening shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups Gold Medal® all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- I use 1/2 cup softened butter ( instead of butter & shortening ) shopping list
How to make it
- Mix sugars, peanut butter, shortening, butter and egg in large bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours or until firm.
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- Shape dough into 1 1/4-inch balls. Place about 3 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten in crisscross pattern with fork dipped into sugar. ( I don't always dip in sugar ).
- Bake 9 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 5 minutes; remove from cookie sheet. Cool on wire rack.
- I bake these on 150 ( forced fan oven ) for 6-7 minutes. Perfect! Little m&m's look great in half of the cookies as well, Smiles!
The Cookozrocks South Tweed Heads, AU
- Not added to any groups yet!