Chocolate Chip Coffee CakeFrom lindaramirez 4 years ago
- Topping shopping list
- 2/3 c. chopped pecans shopping list
- 1/2 c brown sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- Batter shopping list
- 1 c. softened butter [no substitutes] shopping list
- 2 c. sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 2 c. flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 c. sour cream shopping list
- 1 c. chocolate chips [ milk or semi-sweet, your choice ] shopping list
- confectioners sugar shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl combine pecans, brown sugar and cinnamon. Set aside
- In a large bowl cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at the time, beating well after each addition.
- Beat in vanilla.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add to creamed mixture alternately with sour cream in 3 additions,beginning and ending with the dry mix.
- Add chocolate chips, stirring in by hand.
- Pour into a greased and floured 10 inch fluted tube pan, [or a Bundt pan]
- Top evenly with pecan mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minute before removing from pan
- Cool completely on wire rack
- When cool sprinkle with confectioners sugar to garnish.[Optional]
The Cooklindaramirez Frederick, OK
The Rating4 people
Thanks, Linda...for a great recipe. Sounds delicious! ^5
Debdebbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
Great substitute and sounds great, will need to make this,
Thanks for the High 5 Fork
Janetjlv1023 in Plymouth loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!