Clafouti - cherry pudding cakeFrom detailoring 4 years ago
How to make it
- Prepare cake according to package directions.
- Bake in a 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Remove from oven; let cool in pan.
- Put cream cheese and 1/2 cup milk in a small bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed 3 to 4 minutes, or until smooth.
- Add pudding mix and remaining 1-1/2 cups milk; mix well. Let stand until mixture is thick.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over cool cake.
- Top with cherry filling.
- Refrigerate, covered, until ready to serve.