Not Just Another Yellow Squash CasseroleFrom chef_irish 5 years ago
- 1 pkg. Pepperidge Farm cornbread Stuffing shopping list
- 1 Stick of butter Melted shopping list
- 4 - 6 Good Size yellow squash (Steamed and Mashed) shopping list
- 1 Can of cream of chicken soup shopping list
- I Small Jar of Chopped pimentos shopping list
- 2 Shredded or Grated carrots shopping list
- 8 oz. of sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- Mix Butter and Stuffing Together.
- Put 1/2 of the Stuffing Mixture in the Bottom of A 13x9 Pan.
- Mix All of the Other Ingredients Separately in Another Bowl.
- Then Pour All of The Squash Mixture On Top of The Stuffing and Then Top The Squash Mixture with The Other Half of the Stuffing.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Take Out of the Oven and Let Sit for 5 - 10 Minutes Before Serving.