Bacon And Corn Pasta Salad With Mustard DressingFrom ozrocks 4 years ago
- 500g large pasta crests shopping list
- 1 tbs olive oil shopping list
- 250g button mushrooms, halved shopping list
- 4 rashers rindless bacon (250g), chopped coarsely shopping list
- 230g baby corn shopping list
- 1 medium red onion (170h), chopped coarsely shopping list
- 1 large avocado (320g), chopped coarsely shopping list
- 1 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves shopping list
- mustard Dressing: shopping list
- 1 cup (250ml) bottle caesar salad dressing shopping list
- 1 tbs wholegrain mustard shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta in large saucepan of boiling water, uncovered, until just tender, drain. Rinse under cold water, drain.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large frying pan, add mushroom and bacon and cook stirring, until beginning to brown. Remove mixture from pan then add corn and cook, stirring, until browned all over.
- Combine dressing ingredients for the mustard dressing in a small bowl or jug.
- Place pasta, mushroom mixture and corn in large bowl with onion, avocado, parsley and dressing; toss gently to combine