Fudge PieFrom maureenlaw 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325
- Melt chocolate and butter in double boiler until mixed (can be done in the microwave also)
- Add sugar and blend
- Separate eggs
- Add yolks to chocolate
- Add vanilla
- Beat egg whites until soft peaks form
- Fold into chocolate mixture
- Pour into greased pie pan and bake for 19 or 20 minutes
- Don't over bake! Pie will be gooey in the middle but is is so yummy that way!
The Cookmaureenlaw ST LOUIS, US
- Not added to any groups yet!