Green Beans In Olive OilFrom lohashim 6 years ago
- 4 tbsp. olive oil shopping list
- 3 onions, chopped shopping list
- 4 cloves of garlic, crushed shopping list
- 1kg of fresh green beans trimmed or frozen (fine green beans) shopping list
- 600g ripe tomatoes - diced, or 2 tins of crushed tomatoes shopping list
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice shopping list
- 2 chicken stock cubes shopping list
- 1/2 cup hot water shopping list
- pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the oil in a saucepan, add onions and fry till soft.
- Add garlic and green beans. Keep frying on low heat for 15 minutes, or till the beans start to wilt.
- Add the tomatoes, lemon juice, Chicken Stock Cubes, water and pepper.
- Cover and cook on low heat .
- Serve cold or warm and with pitta bread