Orange Pineapple MuffinsFrom fruittart 7 years ago
- 1 can (8 oz.) crushed pineapple shopping list
- 1 ¾ c. flour shopping list
- ¼ c. packed brown sugar shopping list
- 2 t. baking powder shopping list
- ½ t. salt shopping list
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten shopping list
- ¾ c. milk shopping list
- 3 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted shopping list
- ½ c. chopped walnuts (or other nut) shopping list
- 2 t. grated orange peel shopping list
How to make it
- Drain pineapple.
- In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In small bowl, combine eggs, milk and butter. Stir in pineapple, nuts and orange peel.
- Make well in center of dry ingredients. Pour in milk mixture. Stir just until moistened.
- Spoon into greased muffin cups. Bake at 400 F 15-20 minutes. Serve warm.
The Cookfruittart Champaign, IL
- Not added to any groups yet!