Roast Turkey Breast with Ham StuffingFrom chuckieb 5 years ago
- turkey breast, deboned, about 1.5 kg. shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 cup shredded Swiss or mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1/4 lb. shredded ham or prosciutto shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. sage shopping list
- 1 tbsp. olive oil shopping list
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. thyme shopping list
- 2 cups chicken stock shopping list
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch shopping list
How to make it
- Cut a pocket in each side of the Turkey breast meat.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Combine cheese, ham and sage.
- Spread cheese mixture into pockets and down the center of the Turkey breast.
- Roll up the breast and tie.
- Place Turkey breast seam side down in an oiled shallow roasting pan.
- Rub Turkey breast with olive oil, lemon, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Cover loosely with foil.
- Roast in a 350 Degree oven for 1 - 1 1/2 hrs. until juices run clear.
- Brown without foil for the last 30 minutes.
- Combine chicken stock and cornstarch in a small saucepan and cook until thickened. Serve with Turkey breast.
The Cookchuckieb Ottawa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!