Crumbled Goat Cheese Ny Grilled Strip Steak Salad Of Grilled Fennel And ArugulaFrom corrinnej 5 years ago
- 6 (8oz) NY Strip Steaks shopping list
- 1 Large shallot minced (1/4 cup) shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- Kosher salt to taste shopping list
- Freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 10 Cups loosely packed arugula shopping list
- 1 Med fennel bulb trimmed, halved lengthwise, cored, very thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 (4oz) container Alouette® Crumbled Goat Cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk shallot and lemon juice in small bowl to blend. Gradually whisk in oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Let stand 15 minutes to blend flavors.
- Grill Steaks to temperature.
- Combine Arugula and sliced fennel in large bowl. Toss with enough dressing to coat salad. Add Crumbled Goat Cheese; toss gently and serve over made to order steaks.
- ** You can also sprinkle a little of the Alouette Crumbled Goat Cheese onto the "Strip Steaks" during the last 2 to 3 minutes of cooking for a different presentation.
The Cookcorrinnej New Holland, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!