T-bone Steaks With Garlic-chipotle ButterFrom sharebear1 3 years ago
- 4 (10 ounce) beef t-bone steaks (3/4 inch thick) shopping list
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, room temperature shopping list
- 2 cloves unpeeled garlic shopping list
- 2 chipotle peppers (diced) in adobo sauce (1 tablespoon adobo sauce) shopping list
- 2 Teaspoon Seasoned Salt shopping list
- 1 Teaspoon Pepper shopping list
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Chile Ancho Powder shopping list
- 1 Pinch Mexican Oregano shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil shopping list
How to make it
- 1.Preheat oven to 375. toss garlic with 2 T olive oil in heavy small baking pan. Roast garlic until soft, about 15 minutes; cool.
- 2.Peel garlic, reserving oil in pan. Mash garlic in small bowl. Add butter, chiptole peppers and adobo sauce and blend well.
- 3.Place oil reserved in pan into a skillet turn to medium heat. Season steaks with salt, pepper, chile powder and oregano. Add to skillet; cook to desired doneness, about 3 minutes per side for rare. Longer for well done steak. Arrange steaks on platter. Top with chipotle butter.
The Cooksharebear1 Coon Rapids, MN
- Not added to any groups yet!