Stripe It Rich Chocolate DessertFrom image 9 years ago
- 1 1/4 c. flour shopping list
- 3/4 c. finely chopped pecans shopping list
- 1/2 c. sugar, divided shopping list
- 1/2 c. melted butter shopping list
- 1 250 g pkg cream cheese shopping list
- 3 c cold milk shopping list
- 1 lg. Cool Whip shopping list
- 2 pkgs. (4 serv. size) Jello chocolate instant pudding shopping list
How to make it
- Combine flour, pecans, 1/4 c. sugar and butter until moist. Press mixture into bottom of 13x9 [an. Bake 350 for 20 minutes until golden. Cool on rack.
- Beat cream cheese with remaining 1/4 c. sugar and 2 T of milk until smooth. Fold in half of the Cool Whip topping. spread over cooled crust.
- Pour remaining milk into large bowl. Add pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk until blended, about 2-3 min. Pour over cream cheese layer. Chill 2-3 hours. Cut into servings and garnish with remaining topping. Add chocolate curls, if desired. May be frozen in freezer for up to 1 week. Thaw in fridge.
The Cookimage Halifax, CA
The Rating1 people
Made this yesterday using chocolate fudge pudding mix. This makes for a lovely cool, refreshing dessert.
Thanks for the great tasting, smooth, creamy recipe.
Andypandyandypandy in Sault Ste Marie loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!