Thai Curry Chicken And RiceFrom valinkenmore 5 years ago
- 1 Tbsp. canola oil shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. red or green curry paste shopping list
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces shopping list
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 each red and green pepper, cut into thin strips, then cut crosswise in half shopping list
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. white pepper shopping list
- 2 cups hot cooked Jasmine rice shopping list
How to make it
- HEAT oil in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Stir in curry paste until well blended. Add chicken and onions; cook and stir 6 to 8 min. or until chicken is done (165ºF). Stir in red and green peppers; cook 4 to 5 min. or until crisp-tender.
- ADD cream cheese, milk and white pepper; cook until cream cheese is melted and evenly coats chicken and vegetables, stirring frequently.
- SERVE over rice.
The Cookvalinkenmore Malott, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!