Pulled Pork BurritosFrom otterpond 4 years ago
- 2 cups pulled pork shopping list
- 1 16oz can re-fried beans shopping list
- 1 cup Sweet Roasted Red Pepper Salsa shopping list
- 1 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 1 cup diced poblano peppers shopping list
- 1/2 cup diced onion shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 cup shredded Monterrey Jack with jalapeno shopping list
- 8 tortillas shopping list
How to make it
- Dice up the garlic, onions and peppers to a medium / small size then saute briefly in olive oil.
- Add the pulled pork to the pan and toss with the veggies.
- Mix the salsa with the refried beans and add to the pan. Let the mixture simmer down until a thickened mixture.
- Warm the tortillas wrapped in a clean dish towel that has been slightly dampened in the microwave for about 1 minute.
- Divide the mixture on each tortillas, sprinkle with cheese and roll it up. See Photo