Raw Cherry Cacao CookiesFrom twilightrose 5 years ago
- 1/2 C dry almonds shopping list
- 3 Tb cacao nibs (grind until fine in coffee grinder) shopping list
- 1 tsp. cocoa powder (I prefer Green & Black's brand- Organic and Fair Trade!) shopping list
- 1 Tb Agave shopping list
- 1/4 tsp sea salt shopping list
- 2 Tb liquid coconut oil shopping list
- 1 Tb vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 C dried cherries shopping list
- 1/3 C semi-soft dates shopping list
How to make it
- Process dry ingredients until fine textured, then add liquid ingredients. Process again until mixed. Add dried cherries and dates, process one last time. Press mixture into cookie cutter shapes, on baking pan lined with parchment, and freeze half an hour to firm up.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cooktwilightrose Denver/ Nederland♥, CO
- Not added to any groups yet!