Mochiko CakeFrom littlesponger 2 years ago
- 1 box (16 oz.) Mochiko - sweet rice flour shopping list
- 1 tsp kosher salt shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 cup (more or less) brown sugar shopping list
- 2 1/2 cup milk ( or more ) shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped mixed nuts (example: pumpkin seeds, walnuts, pecan...) shopping list
- 1/2 cup mixed dried fruits (example: blueberries, cranberries, grapes, dates...) shopping list
- 1 ~ 2 cups mixed cooked beans ( example: kidney beans, green peas, edamame, black beans, red beans...) or steamed & chopped vegetables (example: sweet potatoes, kabocha squash...) shopping list
- 1 ~ 2 Tbsp crown daisy powder or green tea powder (matcha powder) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine Mochiko flour, baking soda, baking powder, brown sugar, salt, & crown daisy powder and mix well.
- Add milk to flour mixture and mix well
- Fold in mixed nuts and dried fruits, and cooked beans...
- Pour into greased 8 x 8-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 375 degree for 45 mins till top is golden brown.
- Cool over a wire rack, and then slice and serve with coffee or tea.