Curried Crab Stir Fry Puu Phat Phong KareeFrom watson2167 9 years ago
- 4 hole crab shopping list
- 1 celery, cut into short lengths shopping list
- 2 spring onion, cut into short lengths shopping list
- 2 tbsp fish sauce shopping list
- 1 tbsp of sugar shopping list
- 2 tbsp curry powder shopping list
- 1/4 cup water or chicken stock shopping list
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil shopping list
How to make it
- Clean the crab, remove the shell, cut into 6 pieces and lightly break The claws or hole crab can be use. Wash and drain.
- Heat the oil until hot, fry the curry powder, fish sauce and sugar, stirring well. Add crab and chicken stock, turn heat up to high, stirring to combine with the sauce. Cover with a lid and continue cooking until done.
- Add the celery and spring onion, stirring to combine.
- When the vegetables are done, transfer to a serving dish, garnish with a sprig of celery and serve immediately.
The Cookwatson2167 Las Vegas, NV
- Not added to any groups yet!