Chicken Basil - Gai Pad Gra PowFrom pajumist 6 years ago
How to make it
- Mince garlic and chili together.
- Clean and pick gra-pow leaves from their stem. Note: It may appear like a lot of leaves, but the leaves will shrink when cooked and this dish's flavour comes from the leaves.
- Fry the garlic and chili in oil over high heat. When garlic starts to turn brown, drop the ground chicken in. Stir constantly. The juice will start to come out. Keep stirring until all the juice is gone. It might take a couple of minutes.
- Add sugar and fish sauce.
- Add Thai basil. Quickly turn it over a few times to mix the leaves with the meat and then remove from the fire and put the gai pad gra pow in the serving plate or dishes. Serve hot with rice.
The Cookpajumist Canberra, AU
- Not added to any groups yet!