Sausage And Smoked Gouda Baked Egg With A Spinach Cream SauceFrom hopscotch 4 years ago
- 8 large eggs shopping list
- 1/4 cup flour shopping list
- 1 cup cooked, chopped sausage shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 cup half & half shopping list
- 1 cup cottage cheese shopping list
- 1 cup shredded smoked gouda cheese shopping list
- spinach Cream Sauce: shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup of flour shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups half & half shopping list
- 1-1/2 to 2 cups blanched, chopped spinach shopping list
- 2 to 3 drops Tabasco pepper and worcestershire sauces shopping list
- grated cheese (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Butter 8 individual ramekins or two 9-inch pie pans.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, flour, gouda, cream, cottage cheese along with salt and pepper.
- Place equal amounts of chopped sausage in each ramekin or pan.
- Fill the containers with the egg and cheese batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- In a small sauce pan, melt butter. Add flour to make a roux.
- Cook and stir for 1 minute. Add in half & half. Add in spinach. Season with sauces and add cheese.
The Cookhopscotch CA
- Not added to any groups yet!