Crock Pot Mac N' CheeseFrom emschrock 5 years ago
- 1/4 cup flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. paprika or creole seasoning shopping list
- 3 cups whole milk shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese shopping list
- 5 slices American cheese (optional) shopping list
- 2 cups dry elbow macaroni shopping list
How to make it
- In a sauce pan, combine first four ingredients and mix well.
- Pour in the milk and stir with whisk till no lumps remain.
- Put pan on medium low heat and continue stirring until mixture boils and begins to thicken, remove from heat.
- Pour the dry macaroni, cheese, and sauce mixture into the crock pot or slow cooker and mix really well.
- Cover and cook on low for 2- 2 1/2 hours or on high for 1 hour.
The Cookemschrock Black Hawk, Colorado
- Not added to any groups yet!