Balsamic Pork TenderloinFrom tlbnitz 5 years ago
- * 2 lbs pork tenderloin shopping list
- * 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar shopping list
- * 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- * 2 cloves garlic, sliced thin shopping list
- * salt and pepper shopping list
- * 1.5 teaspoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped shopping list
- * 1.5 teaspoon fresh thyme shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 450f
- 2. Cut slits in pork tenderloin and insert slices of garlic.
- 3. Combine balsamic vinegar and olive oil and rub into meat.
- 4. Place in a baking dish.
- 5. Combine salt, pepper, rosemary and thyme and rub on pork.
- 6. Roast in oven for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- 7. Remove from oven and let meat rest for 10 minutes, covered with foil. Save drippings for a nice quick drizzle.
- 8. Slice and serve.
The Cooktlbnitz Someplace, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!