Bbq Ranch Chicken And Cheddar Pizza Roll Em’ UpsFrom choclytcandy 3 years ago
- 1 roll Pillsbury pizza dough in can (or use other pizza dough of choice) shopping list
- 1/4 Cup prepared ranch dressing shopping list
- 2 Cups prepared shredded BBQ chicken shopping list
- 1/4 Cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves shopping list
- 1 1/2 Cups shredded smoked cheddar cheese shopping list
- ranch dressing for dipping shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Open can of dough and press into rectangle. Spread or drizzle ranch dressing evenly over dough then top with evenly with chicken, cilantro and cheddar cheese. Starting at long end roll dough into a log shape. Using a sharp knife, cut 1 inch pieces and place onto a greased baking sheet. Bake for 20-22 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with a side of ranch dressing for dipping.
The Cookchoclytcandy IN
- Not added to any groups yet!