Southwest CrockpotFrom hungrybear 6 years ago
- 2 teaspoons butter (or use nonstick cooking spray) shopping list
- 1 pound bulk sausage, cooked and well drained shopping list
- 1 onion, diced shopping list
- 1 red pepper, seeded and diced shopping list
- 4-ounces chopped green chilies shopping list
- 2-1/2 cups grated pepper jack cheese shopping list
- 18 eggs shopping list
How to make it
- Grease inside of crockpot with butter or cooking spray. Beginning with sausage, layer meat, onions, peppers, chilies and cheese, repeating the layering process until all ingredients are gone.
- In large mixing bowl, beat eggs with whisk until combined, then pour mixture in the crockpot. Cover and cook on low for 7 to 8 hours. Serve with sour cream or fresh salsa.