Seafood LinguineFrom coffeebean53 9 years ago
- 1 lb. linguine pasta shopping list
- 1/2 c. extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 c. unsalted butter shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, minced (or more to taste) shopping list
- 1 lb. bay scallops shopping list
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined shopping list
- 8 oz. clam juice shopping list
- 1/3 c. sundried tomatoes shopping list
- 1/2 jar of artichoke hearts shopping list
- 1/4 c. chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 2 1/2 tsp. lemon zest shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. dried red pepper flakes shopping list
How to make it
- In a large pot of boiling water cook pasta 8-10 minutes until al dente, drain.
- In a large skillet add olive oil and butter. Heat until butter is melted.
- Add garlic and saute until garlic is just tender.
- Add scallops and shrimp. Cook until shrimp are pink, about 10 minutes, taking care not to burn garlic. Add clam juice, salt and red pepper flakes. Cook 3 minutes more.
- To the cooked pasta add; tomatoes, artichoke hearts, parsley and lemon zest. Pour seafood mixture over linguine and serve.