Spinach Artichoke Hummus With Roasted Red PeppersFrom cmnjersey 6 years ago
- 12oz jar of quartered marinated artichoke hearts - chopped and drained shopping list
- 10 oz fresh spinach - chopped shopping list
- 2- 15oz cans garbanzo beans, drained w/ liquid reserved. shopping list
- 3 gloves of garlic crushed shopping list
- 1 TB seasame seeds shopping list
- 2TB olive oil shopping list
- 7oz jar of roasted red peppers- chopped shopping list
How to make it
- 1.In a small frying pan heat olive oil. Add garlic and sesame seeds and saute 3-5 mins on low until garlic is tender. remove from heat and set aside.
- 2.In a blender, chop beans until smooth.
- 3.in a small saucepan, steam spinach 3-5 mins.
- 4.add spinach, artichokes and garlic mixture to the blender and blend to desired consistancy adding reserved liquid as needed.
- 5.Refridgerate until chilled.
- 6.Top with red peppers right before serving