Parmesan Cheese SauceFrom joe1155 4 years ago
How to make it
- Put the butter in a double boiler over simmering water. When melted, add about half of the cheese. Stir until melted
- Add some more cheese and continue as above until all the cheese has been added. If the cheese clumps as a little of the cream and stir until it smooths out again.
- When all the cheese is melted, little by little, add the rest of the cream until the sauce reaches a consistency that you like. Add salt and some white pepper (to keep the sauce clean looking), if you like. Serve over your favorite pasta.
- You can add a crushed clove of garlic at the beginning, if you like, but remove it before serving. Maybe even a pinch of nutmeg.
The Cookjoe1155 Munchen, DE
- Not added to any groups yet!