Seafood Pasta Tutto MareFrom tickateeboo 6 years ago
- l.5 lbs (combined) white shrimp, scallops, haddock/tilapia or other favourite seafoods shopping list
- 4 Tbps olive oil shopping list
- 1 14 oz can of tomatoe puree (substitute with chopped roma tomatoes canned or fresh) shopping list
- 2/3 cup dry white wine shopping list
- 1 red chili pepper, in small pieces, or chili pepper flakes to taste shopping list
- 1 handful of snow peas or small zuchini, chopped 1/4 inch pieces shopping list
- 1 medium red onion shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 3 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped shopping list
- 1 lb spaghetti, spaghettini or linguine shopping list
- 6 quarts water shopping list
How to make it
- In a large pan heat oil. Add the minced garlic, onion and chili pepper if you are using, sauté over medium heat till onions are transparent and soft.
- Add the wine the chopped parsley and the tomatoes to the pan and heat through
- Add the white shrimp and snow peas/zuchini and simmer for 10 minutes
- Add the remainder of the seafood (fish) and simmer for 5 minutes
- Season to taste with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Cook the pasta. When ready, drain.
- Place pasta in large warm bowl and pour sauce over it.
- Mix well and serve hot onto pre-heated dishes.
The Cooktickateeboo Burlington, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!