Summery Chicken SaladFrom CookCanada 3 years ago
- 2 cups baby spinach shopping list
- 2 chicken breasts, cubed and sauteed in your favourite stir fry sauce eg. sweet and sour/ teriyaki shopping list
- 1 ripe avocado, cubed shopping list
- 1 cup blueberries shopping list
- 1 gala apple,cubed shopping list
- 1/4 cucumber, cuber shopping list
- bean sprouts shopping list
- 1/4 cup toasted almonds shopping list
- salt pepper shopping list
- your favourite Poppyseed Dressing or Raspberry vinaigrette shopping list
How to make it
- Toss the spinach, avocado, blueberries, apple,cucumber and almonds with the Poppyseed dressing. Sprinkle salt and black pepper. Divide between 2 plates and top with the chicken and bean sprouts!So easy and so yummy!
The CookCookCanada Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!