Barbecue Chicken DrumsticksFrom nehawedadabdullah 3 years ago
- 8-10 chicken drumsticks(legs) shopping list
- 1 onion grated(half cup) shopping list
- salt and chilli flakes,to taste shopping list
- 2 tbsp vinegar shopping list
- 8 tbsp tomato puree shopping list
- 3-4 tbsp tomato ketchup shopping list
- 2 tsp worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 tsp oregano shopping list
- some onion rings and coriander/ silantro to garnish shopping list
How to make it
- 1. wash and pat dry the chicken
- 2. mix grated onion, vinegar, puree , sauces, salt, chilli flakes and oregano to prepare the marinade. Marinate the chicken pieces in the marinade for atleast 3-4 hours.
- 3. heat oven at 180C. place chicken on a baking tray and cook for 20 mins. baste chicken pieces with the left over marinade. bake again for 10 mins.
- 4. cool till the chicken is tender.serve with onion rings, garnish with parsley or mint.